Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Bella Diamonds & Watches’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is7200 Menaul Blvd, NE, Albuquerque NM, 87110. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
2. Sponsors: Bella Diamonds & Watches.
3. Dates of the Contest: November 9, 2011 to December 23, 2011.
4. Acceptance of Official Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these official contest rules (these “Official Rules”). Written copies of these Official Rules are available by mail upon written request to 7200 Menaul Blvd, NE, Albuquerque NM, 87110.
5. Eligibility: All participants must be legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia, living in the United States or the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age with a valid social security number at the time of entry for. Contest void for Employees, officers and directors and the families of employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor and their affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, distribution, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other companies engaged in the development, production of distribution of Contest materials are not eligible to enter or to win.
6. How to Enter:
Reactor Watch Give-a-way
(i) Enter via visiting Sponsor’s Facebook Fan page (https://www.facebook.com/belladiamondsandwatches), Click the “Connect With Facebook” button then click “allow” on the next page.
This Application will (a) collect your email address (b) post a message on your Facebook wall directing your friends to visit Bella Diamonds & Watches fan page.
Limit one (1) entry per person. Entrants who are found to have submitted multiple or bulk entries in connection with the Sweepstakes conducted during the forgoing entry period shall be disqualified.
All entries must comply with any and all Facebook terms, guidelines and policies. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook. All information submitted by entrants in connection with this Sweepstakes is being submitted to Sponsor, not Facebook. To the extent of any conflict between these Official Rules and Facebook terms, guidelines or policies, these Official Rules will apply.
No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submissions will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. No facsimile, mechanically reproduced, altered or forged entries.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human or technical in nature, or for damaged, lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries; technical, hardware, software, electronic or telephone failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; fraudulent, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by Sponsor, the entrants, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes; or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions or downloading, that may limit, delay or prevent an entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes.
All Facebook entries will be pooled and will automatically be entered into the Contest.
7. Prize: A Reactor “Sunset” watch. Prize Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes.
8. How Prize is Awarded: On December 23, 2011, one (1) winner will be chosen by Bella Diamonds & Watches in a random drawing from among all eligible entries submitted during the Contest Period to receive one (1) prize (the “Prize Winner”). The prize winner’s name is available by mail upon written request to 7200 Menaul Blvd, NE, Albuquerque NM, 87110. Please include a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
The Prize Winner will be notified by Sponsor via email within 48 hours of winning, notifying them that they have won. Notification will be sent to the email address provided to Sponsor at the time of entry. A representative from Bella Diamonds & Watches will provide information on how to collect the prize. If any winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any winner rejects his/her Prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such Prize will be forfeited and an alternate will be will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
9. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
10. Conditions of participation: By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors. Persons who violate any term of these Official Rules, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsors will interpret these Official Rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Sponsors’ decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsors, the Sponsors reserve the right to suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsors deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsors and are final. The Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these Official Rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, engages in any conduct detrimental to Sponsors, the Contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsors’ sole discretion), to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest at any time. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSORS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Release: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsors to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, videotape or film) and basic personal information of participants in any media now known or hereafter developed, for purposes of advertising and promotion, worldwide and in perpetuity, without further compensation to the participants. Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases the Sponsors, Ping Mobile and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Contest and any participation in any activity relating to the Contest. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or distribution errors or errors, which may occur in connection with the submission of entries and may rescind or revoke this Contest based upon any such error without liability at their sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
12. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSORS, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE CONTEST OR THE PRIZE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE CONTEST. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties: THE CONTEST AND THE PRIZE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
14. Taxes: Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prizes which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless specifically permitted under these Official Rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or preceding instituted in connection with these Official rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with an claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Albuquerque, Bernalillo County.
17. Questions: Any and all questions regarding the Contest or violations of these Official Rules should be reported immediately to Bella Diamonds & Watches, 7200 Menaul Blvd, NE Albuquerque, NM 87110.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Bella Diamonds & Watches and not to Facebook. All entries must comply with any and all Facebook terms, guidelines and policies.